Ride Overview - Ring of Kerry Golf and Ride
During the day, the rider will follow the beautiful Ring of Kerry Trail and the golfer will play at championship golf courses and links. In the evening, the two will meet for dinner and lodge at the same hotels and B & B’s. A memorable solution for the rider/golfer couple.
To see the Ring of Kerry Ride itinerary, click here: The Ring of Kerry Ride
Ride Itinerary - Ring of Kerry Golf and Ride
RIDER: To see the Ring of Kerry Ride itinerary, click here: The Ring of Kerry Ride.
GOLFER: Selected Courses:
- Waterville Golf Links – Sam Snead considered Waterville one of the golfing wonders of the world. Rated among the top 5 courses in Ireland and the top 20 links courses in the world. Combines sand dunes, gorse, native grasses, firm fairways, sod faced bunkers and subtle putting surfaces all intertwined by the ever-changing weather.
- Tralee Golf Links – Sensational Arnold Palmer course set along a beautiful rugged coastline.
- Adare Golf Club – Majestic parkland course includes lakes, historic ruins, and signature cloverleaf bunkers.
- Mahony’s Point – Gene Sarazen said the 18th was one of the most memorable holes in the world. Lakeside course with spectacular views.
- Killarney Golf and Fishing Club – Your choice from Lackabane, Killeen or Mahony’s Point.
- Dooks Golf Links – located on one of the three stretches of sand dunes at the head of Dingle Bay. Features an amazing variety of gorse, heather and wildflowers, the “gentle” wind is never far away and the narrow genuine sandy fairways and well-contoured greens offer a real taste of traditional golf at its very best.
Ride Details - Ring of Kerry Golf and Ride
*Prices: Rider: Current Celtic Ring of Kerry Ride rates
Golfer: As the golfer can choose the golf courses, please contact us for pricing.
*Prices are based on the USD/EURO exchange rate and will be fixed on the date of your final payment.
Included: 5 days riding from inn to inn around the beautiful Ring of Kerry, 5 days of golf at championship golf courses, golfing cart or caddy, 6 nights double accommodations in 3*** and 4**** hotel, luggage transfer, all breakfast for two, all lunches for rider only, horse, guide, tack
Not included: airfare, car rental or golfer transportation to and from golf links and courses, dinners, and transfer to and from airport.
Ring of Kerry Golf and Ride: Gallery
Ring of Kerry Golf and Ride